Brand Name: TOPSKY
Item Name: Prime1S
Receiver distance: 10km ( 1.8W )
Optics: FOV 80°
Screen Size: 4:3, 2.4 inch
Operating Voltage Range: 5V
SD Support: Support up to 32G
Ports: AV-IN/Headphone jack/USB Port
Modularization: Double 5.8G modules
Wireless Signal Reception: Build-in high sensitivity receivers with 48channels,high-speed one click search
Video Standard: NTSC/ PAL Auto selection
Button Adjustment: Band,CH,Mode,Search,DVR ,REC,Power,Picture
Appearance: Simple design, comfortable to wear, suitable for most adult head
Battery: Build-in 5V 2000mAh(1-2hours) battery
– 640*480 resolution, provide a clear picture. RGB color correction for a brilliant view
– Interpupillary distance adjustable range 58-72mm. Adjustable Diopter IPD
– Adjustable optics -0.00 to -8.00,and achieve the best visual focus up to 8.
– Two 5.8G modules, can greatly enhance the signal reception range.
– The REC records video can shoot from any angle as well as store and play back clearly.
– Low power alert function,can charge in time by Micro USB 5Pin,support mobile power charging.
– Comfortable head, suitable for almost all adult head type.
Note: Antennas are not included.
Product weight: 0.19 kg
Package weight: 1.25 kg
Product size: 6.1 x 1.97 x 2.72 in
Package size: 9.45 x 5.12 x 5.91 in
1x TOPSKY Prime1S FPV Goggles
1x USB Cable
1x Glasses Cleaning Cloth
1x English Manual
1 x Mic 5 Pin Cable
【Ergonomic & Optical Design】 One FPV glasses designed for beginner players, targeted for entry-level products market. Most of the operations can be completed with a key. Much lighter and less bulky, but offering as good picture quality and FOV with perfect FPV headphone and DVR.
【Adjustable Diopter】 Prime1S is a 4:3, 80 degree field-of-view FPV goggles. It features dual 2.4″ LCD screen with 640 x 480 pixels. It allows to adjust IPD as well as diopter. 0 – 800 myopia can be adjusted manually, suitable for nearsighted players. Thanks to the integrated DVR, you can easily record the journey of your FPV flights. Furthermore, it has AV-in which allows to connect a FPV camera directly to the goggles.
【Build-in Battery】 Build-in battery is 2000mAh, providing about 1-2 hours of uptime, can be conveniently recharged through the micro USB port. TOPSKY also added the RX power button to turn down the receivers while the AV IN is plugged. Auto sound and icon alarm when in low voltage or low signal.